PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
This privacy and data protection policy is applicable to all processing of personal data carried out by the data controller, both for the data collected through the website www.zbm-patents.eu and through any other channel within the scope of the services provided by the data controller.
Therefore, before providing any personal data to the data controller, it is essential that you are aware of this data protection policy.
As user, you hereby declare that you have been informed of the personal data protection policy and accept the processing of personal data by the data controller for the purposes described below.
a.- GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union, of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons in EU countries.
b.- LOPD: Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December: Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
c.- LSSI: Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The data controller responsible for processing your personal data is ZBM PATENTS S.L., with VAT.no. B63357735, of Rambla Catalunya, 123, C.P. 08002 Barcelona, telephone 933426472, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, registered in the Commercial Register in Book 36.544, sheet 121, page B-279394, 1st entry.
Types of data
The data controller may collect the following personal data, for the purposes herein stated.
– From clients, potential clients, suppliers, potential suppliers, mailing lists and newsletters subscribers: Name, surnames, Id. Card No. (DNI), professional contact address, e-mail address, telephone number, VAT no.
– From people accessing/using the forms on our website: name, telephone number, e-mail address, query, IP address, operating system and web visit duration.
– From people accessing our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram): the personal data provided or enabled the social network to provide by becoming a follower, such as name, surnames, VAT no., contact address, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other data provided to the relevant social network.
– From people accessing our personnel selection forms: name, surnames, telephone number, e-mail address, CV, cover letter and any other personal data associated with the résumé or the professional profile of the interested person.
Purposes of the data processing
– For clients, potential clients, mailing lists and newsletters subscribers: Establishing the appropriate legal relationship in connection to the services or products contracted and executing any obligation of a legal, financial, fiscal or other nature related to the legal relationship established. Answering doubts or questions and managing, monitoring, administering, extending, executing and improving said relationship. Also, sending information, news, reminders and promotions that may be of interest to the data subject, always in connection with the services and activities offered by the data controller.
– For suppliers or potential suppliers: Establishing the appropriate legal relationship in connection to the services or products contracted and executing any obligation of a legal, financial, fiscal or other nature related to the legal relationship established. Answering doubts or questions and managing, monitoring, administering, extending, executing and improving said relationship.
– For people accessing/using the forms on our website: Attending to any queries and/or contact requests received through the website from users, and management of the services requested and response to those queries.
– For people accessing our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram): registration and monitoring of the corporate accounts in these social networks.
– For people using our personnel selection forms: candidate management for published selection processes or for any other vacant positions that may arise in the future and may fit their professional profile, within the scope of the activities and services of the data controller.
Lawful basis for data processing
– Clients, potential clients, suppliers, potential suppliers, mailing lists or newsletter subscribers: The execution of a contract, and the consent for data processing with advertising purposes. The given consent of the data subject for his/her registration for promotional services, in the case of newsletters.
– People accessing/using the forms on our website: the consent given by the user to the data controller by clicking on the corresponding box.
– People accessing our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram): the consent given by the user when registering on the social network.
– Persons accessing our personnel selection forms: the consent given by the interested party for registration in the personnel selection service.
Data storage duration
The data controller will only process the personal data for the time required to achieve the purposes they were collected for, as long as the data subject does not withdraw the consent given, and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise. Once the relationship between the data controller and the data subject has ended, the information will be kept blocked for the legally established periods to file, exercise or contest any possible claims, and will subsequently be erased.
The data controller has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security, as well as to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access to the data provided by the user.
Data subject’s rights
The interested party will be able to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, requesting portability, not to be the object of automated decision making procedures and revocation of consent without retroactive effects, by sending a written communication to the data controller’s domicile, with the DNI or official Id. Document number that proves the identity of the interested party and the indication of the request or right to be exercised.
For the purposes of exercising the aforementioned rights, the interested parties may address their request to the data controller at the following addresses:
ZBM PATENTS, S.L.
Rambla Catalunya, 123
C.P. 08002 Barcelona – Spain
E-mail address: email@example.com
The interested party may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website www.agpd.es
Data transfers and recipients
In general, the data controller will not transfer personal data to third parties, unless a legal obligation exists or the express consent of the person concerned is obtained.
Specifically, personal data may be transferred to:
a.- Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to fulfil any legal obligations the data controller is subject to due to its activity.
b.- Financial entities, to fulfil the obligations derived from the contract between the data controller and the interested party.
c.- To third parties, if said transfer is required to perform, fulfil and control the contract between the data controller and the interested party.
d.- To the party responsible of data processing, which in no case implies a transfer of data, when it becomes necessary to access you personal data to carry out the services connected to a data processing contract entered by the data controller and said party responsible of data processing.
Amendments of the privacy and personal data protection policy
The data controller may at any time update or modify the data protection policy, in accordance with applicable legislation, new case law or business practice, publishing the modification on this website.